Elsaco Electronic, the largest and most profitable company in the group, established in 1994, acts as a system integrator and engineering services provider for municipal utilities (energy, water, SCADA and software). ELSACO offers a full range of multidisciplinary services, from studies and analyses, conceptual development, detailed planning and design, to project management, construction, operation and maintenance. For each assignment, we are able to assemble a team of highly qualified persons, with complementary skills and extensive professional experience, capable to deliver to the customer’s highest requirements.
- new installations for producing electricity and heat in cogeneration including biomass, biogas, municipal waste and renewable resources capitalization;
- heating stations and substations;
- high energy efficient pumping stations;
- transport and distribution heating networks;
- environment & flue gas cleaning technologies for thermal-power plants using coal;
- heat recovery technologies from the industrial technological processes.
- Water and sewer networks;
- Water treatment plants;
- Wastewater treatment plants;
- Pumping stations.
CIVIL AND INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTIONS:
- structures, buildings, related installations;
- lighting systems (street, stadium).
- Monitoring, automation and control Systems;
- DCS systems;
- Local and regional SCADA systems;
- MDM Software – Elsaco EMMSYS: complete solution for meter data management, SaaS implementation worldwide;
- Designing electronic devices.